When the standard Q-Check E-Disk range is unable to fulfill the specification needs, in terms of required design features, QCSS is able to delivery a custom designed butterfly valve. The custom designed products extend the size capability to valves as large as 120″ diameter and the pressure rating up through ANSI 2500#. Valves in wafer, lugged, flanged, double flanged and butt weld are all available. Special features including anti-cavitation / low noise trims, refractory lined. step-seat for improved shut-off capability, ceramic lined, etc. are part of the extensive design options.
A wide variety of actuator designs and styles are available to complement the specific needs of the custom rang
e of butterfly valves, including pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, electric and manual.
SIZE / PRESSURE RANGE
- 2″ thru’ 48″ for ANSI 150#.
- 2″ thru’ 12″ for ANSI 300# – 600#.
- Standard integral.
- Teflon and Teflong Glass-filled.
- Graphite and Grafoil.
- Modified equal percent.
- Eccentric commed disk.
- Double offset disk.
- Metal to metal and soft seat.
- Pressure assisted seating arrangment.
- Standard ANSI / FCI 70-2, Class IV.
- Bubble-tight ANSI / FCI 70-2 Class VI.
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Carbon, steel, stainless steel, chrome-molybdenum, Monel, Hastelloy B & C, Alloy 20, Titanium and many other cast or forged materials.
- 316, 304, 347, 416, 17-4 and 440C stainless steel, Monel, Hastelloy B & C.
- Hard facings including Stellite, Colmonoy and DHS on trim components.
- Double acting spring cylinder.
- Manual handwheels.
- Electric and hydraulic.
- Pneumatic single and double acting.
- Standard I/P single and double acting.
- Smart single and double acting.